Specialising in Residential, Dementia and Respite Care
Guisborough Manor Care Home is ideally situated on the outskirts of Guisborough, an attractive market town set in rural surroundings, but still within easy access of Middlesbrough and Redcar. The Home is purpose built offering spacious accommodation with beautifully decorated rooms in homely surroundings with relaxing gardens.
Guisborough Manor Care Home aims to ensure that our residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment where independence and personal needs are always considered by compassionate and highly trained staff.
- Spacious bedrooms are fully furnished with en-suite facilities, several have Juliet balconies overlooking the gardens
- Comfortable communal lounges with space to chat to friends or more privately with family
- Easily accessible bathing and shower rooms with specialist equipment
- Lift access on each floor
- Spacious dining rooms with the facilities for families to make their own refreshments
- Beautifully presented gardens
- Delicious home cooked traditional food and additional menu choice
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi internet access
- Specialist equipment will be provided on assessment
- Laundry service
- Hairdressing, chiropody, eye tests and dental care (at an additional charge)
Take a look around with our 360 virtual our tour...
We create a safe and engaging place for our residents and would love to hear from all who are interested in our Guisborough Care Home on: 01287 631 445
See what's happening
A message from the manager
"We would love to welcome you to Guisborough Manor and give you the chance to meet our smiling team of staff and take a look around our wonderful Home which we are all very proud of. Please drop in for a chat over a cup of tea and our delicious homemade cakes. We will be delighted to answer your questions and explain the exceptional support we offer to all our residents."