Specialising in Residential, Dementia and Respite Care
Guisborough Manor Care Home is ideally situated on the outskirts of Guisborough, an attractive market town set in rural surroundings, but still within easy access of Middlesbrough and Redcar. The Home is purpose built offering spacious accommodation with beautifully decorated rooms in homely surroundings with relaxing gardens.
Guisborough Manor Care Home aims to ensure that our residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment where independence and personal needs are always considered by compassionate and highly trained staff.
- Spacious bedrooms are fully furnished with en-suite facilities, several have Juliet balconies overlooking the gardens
- Comfortable communal lounges with space to chat to friends or more privately with family
- Easily accessible bathing and shower rooms with specialist equipment
- Lift access on each floor
- Spacious dining rooms with the facilities for families to make their own refreshments
- Beautifully presented gardens
- Delicious home cooked traditional food and additional menu choice
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi internet access
- Specialist equipment will be provided on assessment
- Laundry service
- Hairdressing, chiropody, eye tests and dental care (at an additional charge)
Take a look around with our 360 virtual our tour...
We create a safe and engaging place for our residents and would love to hear from all who are interested in our Guisborough Care Home on: 01287 631 445
See what's happening
A message from the manager
"I would love to welcome you along with my deputy Julie to Guisborough Manor. All our staff take great pride in our Home and feel that the friendly atmosphere embraces everyone who visits.
This is the Home of our residents and we never lose sight of this. Our staff aim to ensure every day is happy, safe and fun. Days are packed with activities for those who want to be kept busy and for residents wishing tranquillity we have beautiful gardens and lounges.
Please feel free to call in for a chat, see our Home and sample our delicious cakes."