Specialising in Residential, Learning Disabilities, Dementia and Respite Care
Windermere Grange Care Home is ideally situated in the quiet residential area of Linthorpe on the outskirts of Middlesbrough. Lying just off the A19 it is also provides easy access to Darlington, Redcar and Cleveland. The Home is purpose built offering spacious accommodation with beautifully decorated rooms in homely surroundings with relaxing gardens.
Windermere Grange Care Home aims to ensure that our residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment where independence and personal needs are always considered by compassionate and highly trained staff.
- Spacious bedrooms are fully furnished with en-suite facilities, several have Juliet balconies overlooking the gardens
- Juliet balconies and French windows over looking the gardens
- Comfortable communal lounges with space to chat to friends or more privately with family
- Easily accessible bathing and shower rooms with specialist equipment
- Lift access on each floor
- Spacious dining rooms with the facilities for families to make their own refreshments
- Beautifully presented gardens
- Delicious home cooked traditional food and additional menu choice
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi internet access
- Specialist equipment will be provided on assessment
- Laundry service
- Hairdressing, chiropody, eye tests and dental care (at an additional charge)
Take a look around with our 360 virtual our tour...
We create a safe and engaging place for our residents and would love to hear from all who are interested in our Windermere Grange Care Home on: 01642 815 594
See what's happening
A message from the manager
"I would love to welcome you to Windermere Grange and give you the chance to meet our wonderful team and take a look around our resident's beautiful home which we are all very proud of. Please drop in for a chat over a cup of tea and our delicious homemade cakes. We will be delighted to answer your questions and explain the exceptional support we offer to all our residents."