Welcome to Park View
Park View Care Home, on the outskirts of Forest Hall Village, is ideally situated for Newcastle, Northumberland and the outstanding North East coastline. The home is purpose-built offering spacious accommodation with beautifully decorated rooms in homely surroundings and relaxing gardens.
Park View Care Home aims to ensure that our residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment where independence and personal needs are always considered by compassionate and highly trained staff.
- Residential care
- Dementia care
- Respite care
A home from home
- Spacious bedrooms are fully furnished with en-suite facilities.
- Comfortable communal lounges with space to chat to friends or more privately with family.
- Easily accessible bathing and shower rooms with specialist equipment.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Spacious dining rooms with the facilities for families to make their own refreshments.
- Beautifully presented gardens.
- Delicious home cooked traditional foods and additional menu choice.
- Unlimited free WiFi internet access.
- Specialist equipment will be provided after assessment.
- Laundry service.
- Hairdressing, chiropody, eye tests and dental care (at an additional charge).
Life at Park View
Park View is the hub of the local community with a range of groups visiting for mother and toddler session, community bingo, pie and peas suppers and the pub lunch group. We also have a pub onsite and the Train café for residents to enjoy. We have a beautiful, landscaped garden with lots of areas for residents to enjoy and participate in maintaining the plants and cutting the grass.
We believe that we should support you to live the way that is important to you and will encourage and promote a range of activities from a cuppa and a chat, a pint and the match, exercise to music, enjoying the soaps, to visiting the local community and everything in between.
"I would love to welcome you along to our beautiful home in Forest Hall.
We are all proud to work at Park View and value the trust given to us when looking after your loved ones.
We hope to see you soon for a chat over tea and homemade cakes."
Lisa Parry, Park View Home ManagerView all the team
What people say about us
Get in touch
We would love to hear from you
Please fill in the form below to get in contact with us or call us on 0191 583 0002