Welcome to Woodside Grange
Woodside Grange Care Home is ideally situated close to Stockton on Tees and Thornaby with easy access from the A19. The home is purpose-built offering spacious accommodation with beautifully decorated rooms with en-suite or wet room facilities in homely surroundings with relaxing gardens.
Woodside Grange Care Home aims to ensure that our residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment where independence and personal needs are always considered by compassionate and highly trained staff.
- Residential care
- Dementia care
- General nursing care
- Dementia nursing care
- Learning disabilities care
- Respite care
A home from home
- Spacious bedrooms are fully furnished with en-suite or wet room facilities, several have Juliet balconies over looking the gardens.
- Comfortable communal lounges with space to chat with friends or more privately with family.
- Easily accessible bathing and shower rooms with specialist equipment.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Spacious dining rooms with the facilities for families to make their own refreshments.
- Delicious home cooked traditional food and additional menu choice.
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi internet access.
- Specialist equipment will be provided after assessment.
- Laundry service.
- Hairdressing, chiropody, eye tests and dental care (at an additional charge).
Life at Woodside Grange
Woodside Grange has something for everyone, we have a small cinema area, a hairdressing salon, a music zone and an indoor garden complete with relaxing bird song! We also have a pub and a pool table if that takes your fancy. Great home cooked food prepared by our Head Chef Sue and her cakes are so delicious she could be on ‘Great British Bake Off’. Woodside Grange created a new accessible garden space in the Autumn of 2021 and there are exciting plans for this space in the coming weeks and months, with vegetable plots, a sensory area and planting to attract wildlife.
We believe that we should support you to live the way that is important to you and will encourage and promote a range of activities from a cuppa and a chat, a pint and the match, exercise to music, enjoying the soaps, to visiting the local community and everything in between.
"We would love to welcome you to Woodside Grange and give you the chance to meet our smiling team of staff and take a look around our wonderful home which we are all very proud of.
Please drop in for a chat over a cup of tea and our delicious homemade cakes. We will be delighted to answer your questions and explain the exceptional support we offer all our residents."
Denese McPhee, Woodside Grange Care Home ManagerView all the team
What people say about us
Get in touch
We would love to hear from you
Please fill in the form below to get in contact with us or call us on 0191 583 0002