Welcome to Windermere Grange
Windermere Grange Care Home is ideally situated in the quiet residential area of Linthorpe on the outskirts of Middlesbrough. Lying just off the A19 it also provides easy access to Darlington, Stockton, Redcar and Cleveland. The home is purpose-built offering spacious accommodation with beautifully decorated rooms in homely surroundings with relaxing gardens.
Windermere Grange Care Home aims to ensure that our residents enjoy a happy comfortable and safe environment where independence and personal needs are always considered by compassionate and highly trained staff.
- Residential care
- Dementia care
- Learning disabilities care
- Respite care
A home from home
- Spacious bedrooms are fully furnished with en-suite facilities, several have Juliet balconies overlooking the gardens.
- Juliet balconies and French windows over looking the gardens.
- Comfortable communal lounges with space to chat to friends or more privately with family.
- Easily accessible bathing and shower rooms with specialist equipment.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Spacious dining room with the facilities for families to make their own refreshments.
- Beautifully presented gardens.
- Delicious home cooked traditional food and additional menu choice.
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi internet access.
- Specialist equipment will be provided after assessment.
- Laundry service.
- Hairdressing, chiropody, eye tests and dental care (at an additional charge).
Life at Windermere Grange
Windermere Grange is the place to be when there is a celebration to be had! They love organising events, fundraisers and having a good old-fashioned party! Residents are encouraged to fully participate at life inside and outside of the home and the local community are always present at our year-round events including winter wonderland, Halloween disco and Easter fayre. We have a ‘pub’ onsite if you fancy a tipple and support residents to life a full life.
We believe that we should support you to live the way that is important to you and will encourage and promote a range of activities from a cuppa and a chat, a pint and the match, exercise to music, enjoying the soaps, to visiting the local community and everything in between.
"I would love to welcome you to Windermere Grange and give you the chance to meet our wonderful team and take a look around our residents' beautiful home which we are very proud of. Please drop in for a chat over a cup of tea and our delicious homemade cakes. We will be delighted to answer your questions and explain the exceptional support we offer to all our residents."
Donna Jones, Windermere Grange Care Home ManagerView all the team
What people say about us
Get in touch
We would love to hear from you
Please fill in the form below to get in contact with us or call us on 0191 583 0002