Welcome to Washington Manor
Washington Manor Care Home, on the outskirts of Washington near Albany Park, is ideally situated for Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland. The home is purpose-built offering spacious accommodation with beautifully decorated rooms in homely surroundings with relaxing gardens.
Washington Manor Care Home aims to ensure that our residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment where independence and personal needs are always considered by compassionate and highly trained staff.
- Residential care
- Dementia care
- Respite care
A home from home
- Spacious bedrooms are fully furnished with en-suite facilities.
- If required, the provision of specialist equipment can be arranged.
- Juliet balconies and French windows overlooking the gardens.
- Comfortable communal lounges with space to chat to friends or more privately with family.
- Easily accessible bathing and shower rooms with specialist equipment.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Spacious dining rooms with the facilities for families to make their own refreshments.
- Delicious home cooked traditional food and additional menu choice.
- Unlimited free WiFi internet access.
- Specialist equipment will be provided after assessment.
- Laundry service.
- Hairdressing, chiropody, eye tests and dental care (at an additional charge).
Life at Washington Manor
Washington Manor is a vibrant and busy place to live. It is filled with music, dancing, and lots of laughter. We have a tea-room called the ‘Canny Cuppa’ where you can enjoy afternoon tea with residents or have your celebration events with family and friends. We have a beautiful, accessible garden with opportunities for you to sit out (Washington weather permitting!) and enjoy the view or even grow your own veg!
We believe that we should support you to live the way that is important to you and will encourage and promote a range of activities from a cuppa and a chat, a pint and the match, exercise to music, enjoying the soaps, to visiting the local community and everything in between.
"I would love to welcome you to our beautiful home in the heart of Washington.
We are all proud to work at Washington Manor and value the trust given to us when looking after your loved ones.
We hope to see you soon for a chat over tea and homemade cakes."
Wendy McIntyre, Washington Manor Care Home ManagerView all the team
What people say about us
Get in touch
We would love to hear from you
Please fill in the form below to get in contact with us or call us on 0191 583 0002