Welcome to Willow Green
Willow Green Care Home is ideally situated within easy distance from the centre of the market town of Darlington in County Durham. It is also a short drive from Stockton, Middlesbrough and Redcar. The home is purpose-built offering spacious accommodation with beautifully decorated rooms in homely surroundings with relaxing gardens.
Willow Green Care Home aims to ensure that our residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment where independence and personal needs are always considered by compassionate and highly trained staff.
- Residential care
- Dementia care
- Nursing care
- Respite care
A home from home
- Spacious bedrooms are fully furnished with en-suite facilities, several have Juliet balconies overlooking the gardens.
- If required, the provision of specialist equipment can be arranged.
- Comfortable communal lounges with space to chat to friends or more privately with family.
- Easily accessible bathing and shower rooms with specialist equipment.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Spacious dining rooms with the facilities for families to make their own refreshments.
- Delicious home cooked traditional food and additional menu choice.
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi internet access.
- Specialist equipment will be provided after assessment.
- Laundry service.
- Hairdressing, chiropody, eye tests and dental care (at an additional charge).
Life at Willow Green
Willow Green is a busy and lively place to live, there is always something going on. Relatives play a big part in life at Willow Green and are very involved in day-to-day activities. We have a beautiful, landscaped garden with raised beds for you to enjoy a spot of gardening and it is regularly frequented by squirrels, rabbits, and an array of birds. We have a bar with disco lights that is fully enjoyed by the residents and a movie projector and screen.
We believe that we should support you to live the way that is important to you and will encourage and promote a range of activities from a cuppa and a chat, a pint and the match, exercise to music, enjoying the soaps, to visiting the local community and everything in between.
"Thank you for visiting our webpage for Willow Green. I would love to welcome you to visit us at our wonderful home in the heart of Darlington - tea and homemade cakes will be waiting for you.
During your visit you will be able to see first-hand the fantastic support and care we provide to our residents every day.
We and all of our staff take great pride in working at the home and for the St Martins Care Group.
We look forward to seeing you soon."
Thomas Horn, Willow Green Care Home Interim ManagerView all the team
What people say about us
Get in touch
We would love to hear from you
Please fill in the form below to get in contact with us or call us on 0191 583 0002