Specialising in Residential, Dementia and Respite Care
Park View Care Home, on the outskirts of Forest Hall Village, is ideally situated for Newcastle, Northumberland and the outstanding North East coastline. The Home is purpose-built offering spacious accommodation with beautifully decorated rooms in homely surroundings with relaxing gardens..
Park View Care Home aims to ensure that our residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment where independence and personal needs are always considered by compassionate and highly trained staff.
- Spacious bedrooms are fully furnished with en-suite facilities
- Comfortable communal lounges with space to chat to friends or more privately with family
- Easily accessible bathing and shower rooms with specialist equipment lift access on each floor
- Spacious dining rooms with the facilities for families to make their own refreshments
- Beautifully presented gardens
- Delicious home cooked traditional food and additional menu choice
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi internet access
- Specialist equipment will be provided on assessment
- Laundry service
- Hairdressing, chiropody, eye tests and dental care (at an additional charge)
Take a look around with our 360 virtual our tour...
We create a safe and engaging place for our residents and would love to hear from all who are interested in our Park View Care Home on: 0191 266 0998
See what's happening
A message from the manager
"I would love to welcome you along to our beautiful Home in Forest Hall.
We are all proud to work at Park View and value the trust given to us when looking after your loved ones.
We hope to see you soon for a chat over tea and homemade cakes."