Specialising in Residential, Learning Disabilities, Dementia and Respite Care
Windermere Grange Care Home is ideally situated in the quiet residential area of Linthorpe on the outskirts of Middlesbrough. Lying just off the A19 it is also provides easy access to Darlington, Redcar and Cleveland. The Home is purpose built offering spacious accommodation with beautifully decorated rooms in homely surroundings with relaxing gardens.
Windermere Grange Care Home aims to ensure that our residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment where independence and personal needs are always considered by compassionate and highly trained staff.
- Spacious bedrooms are fully furnished with en-suite facilities, several have Juliet balconies overlooking the gardens
- Juliet balconies and French windows over looking the gardens
- Comfortable communal lounges with space to chat to friends or more privately with family
- Easily accessible bathing and shower rooms with specialist equipment
- Lift access on each floor
- Spacious dining rooms with the facilities for families to make their own refreshments
- Beautifully presented gardens
- Delicious home cooked traditional food and additional menu choice
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi internet access
- Specialist equipment will be provided on assessment
- Laundry service
- Hairdressing, chiropody, eye tests and dental care (at an additional charge)
Take a look around with our 360 virtual our tour...
We create a safe and engaging place for our residents and would love to hear from all who are interested in our Windermere Grange Care Home on: 01642 815 594
See what's happening
A message from the manager
"Thank you for visiting the webpage for Windermere Grange. Emma and I are the management team and we would love to welcome you to visit us at our wonderful Home just outside the bustling town of Middlesbrough.
Please drop in for a chat over tea, homemade scones and cakes and a warm welcome from our friendly staff. You will be able to see first-hand how wonderful and relaxed our Home is and be assured that the care we deliver is of the highest standard.
We look forward to seeing you soon and answering your questions."