Specialising in Residential, Memory and Respite Care
Washington Manor Care Home, on the outskirts of Washington near Albany Park, is ideally situated for Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland. The Home purpose-built it offering spacious accommodation with beautifully decorated rooms in homely surroundings with relaxing gardens.
Washington Manor Care Home aims to ensure that our residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment where independence and personal needs are always considered by compassionate and highly trained staff.
- Spacious bedrooms are fully furnished with en-suite facilities
- If required, the provision of specialist equipment can be arranged
- Juliet balconies and French windows over looking the gardens
- Comfortable communal lounges with space to chat to friends or more privately with family
- Easily accessible bathing and shower rooms with specialist equipment
- Lift access on each floor
- Spacious dining rooms with the facilities for families to make their own refreshments
- Delicious home cooked traditional food and additional menu choice
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi internet access
- Specialist equipment will be provided on assessment
- Laundry service
- Hairdressing, chiropody, eye tests and dental care (at an additional charge)
See what's happening
How to find us
Hollin Hill Road, Concord, Washington, NE37 2DP
0191 419 3081
A message from the manager
"I would love to welcome you along with Norma my deputy to our beautiful Home in the heart of Washington.
We are all proud to work at Washington Manor and value the trust given to us when looking after your loved ones.
We hope to see you soon for a chat over tea and homemade cakes."