Specialising in Residential, Memory and Respite Care, General Nursing, Nursing Dementia and provide care and support for people with Learning Disabilities’
The Home is purpose built offering spacious accommodation with beautifully decorated rooms in homely surroundings with relaxing gardens.
Woodside Grange Care Home aims to ensure that our residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment where independence and personal needs are always considered by compassionate and highly trained staff.
The Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has awarded Woodside Grange the ‘Clinical quality incentive fund’ for achieving outstanding success in the following categories - Care Planning, Training, Catheter Care.
- Spacious bedrooms are fully furnished with en-suite facilities, several have Juliet balconies overlooking the gardens
- Comfortable communal lounges with space to chat to friends or more privately with family
- Easily accessible bathing and shower rooms with specialist equipment
- Lift access on each floor
- Spacious dining rooms with the facilities for families to make their own refreshments
- Delicious home cooked traditional food and additional menu choice
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi internet access
- Specialist equipment will be provided on assessment
- Laundry service
- Hairdressing, chiropody, eye tests and dental care (at an additional charge)
See what's happening
How to find us
Tedder Avenue, Thornaby, Stockton on Tees, TS17 9JP
01642 762 029/848 054 or 0191 467 0037
A message from the manager
"We would love to welcome you to Woodside Grange and give you the chance to meet our smiling team of staff and take a look around our wonderful Home which we are all very proud of.
Please drop in for a chat over a cup of tea and our delicious homemade cakes. We will be delighted to answer your questions and explain the exceptional support we offer to all our residents."