Specialising in Residential, Dementia, Nursing and Respite Care
Willow Green Care Home is ideally situated within easy distance from the centre of the market town of Darlington in County Durham. It is also a short drive from Stockton, Middlesbrough and Redcar. The Home is purpose-built offering spacious accommodation with beautifully decorated rooms in homely surroundings with relaxing gardens.
Willow Green Care Home aims to ensure that our residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment where independence and personal needs are always considered by compassionate and highly trained staff.
- Spacious bedrooms are fully furnished with en-suite facilities, several have Juliet balconies overlooking the gardens
- If required, the provision of specialist equipment can be arranged
- Comfortable communal lounges with space to chat to friends or more privately with family
- Easily accessible bathing and shower rooms with specialist equipment
- Lift access on each floor
- Spacious dining rooms with the facilities for families to make their own refreshments
- Delicious home cooked traditional food and additional menu choice
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi internet access
- Specialist equipment will be provided on assessment
- Laundry service
- Hairdressing, chiropody, eye tests and dental care (at an additional charge)
See what's happening
A message from the manager
"Thank you for visiting our webpage for Willow Green. Jacqui and I are the management team and we would love to welcome you to visit us at our wonderful Home in the heart of Darlington – tea and homemade cakes will be waiting for you.
During your visit you will be able to see first-hand the fantastic support and care we provide to our residents every day.
We and all of our staff take great pride in working at the Home and for the St Martins Care Group.
We look forward to seeing you soon."